      1. Re: DeLorean Mobile Home?
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Door Lock Solenoids
           From: Gus Schlachter <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Porsche Motors in BTTF Deloreans
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: DeLorean Mobile Home?
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Steering
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: DeLorean Mobile Home?
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: DeLorean Mobile Home?
           From: "Mr. Copies Print Centres" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Spare tie down.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Cooling Fan Failure.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: DeLorean Mobile Home?
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Opinion --  Keep or Sell?
           From: "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. DeLorean in Fayetteville NC / Cumberland County 3/8/03?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Dmc logo
           From: "joshp1986" <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. DMC 12 Stainless Exhaust Tips
           From: "davvet2" <davvet2@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. strange "knuckle" on bumper
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. How do you jack these things up?
           From: "jevans742003" <nucleus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Alabama owner needed for local sports promo
           From: pbnorton@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 14:46:35 -0000
   From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Mobile Home?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi All,

> Has anyone ever heard of a DeLorean motor home, called
(coincidentally
> enough) a "Vixen"?  Here's what the owner had to say:
<SNIP>

By the time I post this, I'm sure that there will already be a few
links to this RV posted here. But, here is a quick one that will sum
everything up:

http://www.agencyrv.com/Vixen.HTM

Midway down the page, it has the following quote:
"587 Vixens were built by Vixen Motor Co., Pontiac, Michigan, between
1986 - 1989, when the company closed."
So this couldn't possibly have been a DMC related project for when
the company was in business. Could JZD have possibly been involved?
There is always that possibility, but I seriously doubt it. Durring
these years, DeLorean was mainly fighting his bankruptcy in Michigan,
and the only companies that I've see him being involved with were
attempts as reviving DMC, and Logan Manufacturing. In all the
documents and articles that I've run across, I've never seen a
mention of an RV, let alone any other projects that he started up.
But who knows...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

Message: 2