Re: Plastic Dust Cap - Angle Arm

Make sure the square hole in the center of the cap is still square. It
can round out and no longer drive the square cable. If the cap won't
capture tightly between the hub and the rim you could wrap it with
some duct tape or electrical tape along the edge before you assemble.
Make sure you have the support bracket for the lower cable and
lubricate the angle drive.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757