Re: DeLorean Mobile Home?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone ever heard of a DeLorean motor home, called
(coincidentally
> enough) a "Vixen"? Here's what the owner had to say:
<SNIP>

By the time I post this, I'm sure that there will already be a few
links to this RV posted here. But, here is a quick one that will sum
everything up:

http://www.agencyrv.com/Vixen.HTM

Midway down the page, it has the following quote:
"587 Vixens were built by Vixen Motor Co., Pontiac, Michigan, between
1986 - 1989, when the company closed."
So this couldn't possibly have been a DMC related project for when
the company was in business. Could JZD have possibly been involved?
There is always that possibility, but I seriously doubt it. Durring
these years, DeLorean was mainly fighting his bankruptcy in Michigan,
and the only companies that I've see him being involved with were
attempts as reviving DMC, and Logan Manufacturing. In all the
documents and articles that I've run across, I've never seen a
mention of an RV, let alone any other projects that he started up.
But who knows...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"