I have to SELL DeLorean. Make Offers.

Ive got a very nice DeLorean that I've been wrestling with selling or not.
I've listed it before, for its actual value so if it did sell I could feel
better about losing it, but Ive got remodeling that HAS to be done on my
home as well as some other unfinished projects Im wrestling with. So im
going to offer it for sale again on a "make offer" basis.
Please no insane low ball offers. NADA classic car value on the car per
Haggertys is 27,000 -32,000. I had the car appraised for 27,000.

1991 DeLorean.

VIN 1798.

11,300 miles.

Gas Flap Hood.

Black Interior. No tears on blemishes on interior anywhere.

Body is perfect. Only blemish is on the rear louvres which has a small crack
with can be fixed with epoxy.

Car runs and drives great.

Has original tires on it still which ARENT dryrotted or cracked. Wheels are
factory and completely unblemished.

All eletrical is in perfect order.

Door struts work fine.

Comes with Complete Factory DeLorean Repair and parts Manual.

Complete owners manuals

Vehicle Maintenence Schedule Records with checklists marked of schedules
service.

Original Window Sticker

All orignal paperwork including warranty and factory turbo order forms.

Magazine articles from 1981 discussing the car ( were tucked away in owners
manual).

Im no expert but the car looks to be in better shape than most concours
winners Ive seen.

Car was kept in storage bubble and driven periodically. Traded in to Local
Mercedes Dealership and has been cared for during my ownership by a team of
Mechanics at my local VOLVO dealership 3 of which were factory trained DMC
mechanics back in the early 80's at both Cross Motors DMC in Louisville and
at Brown Brothers DMC in Louisville. I have used only DMC factory items such
as the French Replacement oil filters from DMC.

The car, as stated, is in Louisville Kentucky. And is available for
appraisal, test drive, or inspection.

SERIOUS offers only please. Again, Im not keen on selling, but Im afraid I
really do need to let it go. Im willing to go less than what I had
originally wanted, but I wont give it away.

EMAIL ME with offers or comments at this address....please put DELOREAN
PURCHASE in all caps in the subject line so that I'll notice it. I get loads
of email each day.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Cheers
Jennifer Tipton