Re: Zillas Toughest Critic really gets it.........

Re: Zillas Toughest Critic really gets it.........

Gary,

My posts are not meant to be negative. I may need some lessons in
tact but my aim is to communicate as effectively as possible.
I applaud the moderators approval of my posts. Considering
their heavy handed history at times, I find it a refreshing change.

As for unsigned posting, I fail to see how signing my name (or not)
lends any weight to my posts either way. But if you insist, my name
is the same as your's. There, does that make it different now?

To the many folks who've emailed me I promise to get back to all of
you but it'll take time. Your mods will work as well as mine (100% of
the time, rain or shine, because they've been engineered to do so)
and you won't need to be a rocket scientist to install them. (lol, or
a vendor either.)

I *thought* thats why we were all here, to help each other. That it
was the main purpose of this list. Course, I could be wrong.