black interior parts for sale

List,

i did some work on my interior this winter and I have a couple parts that might like a good home:

1. Driver's side upper door trim. black. excellent shape except it needs new fir-tree clips - most are broken and a couple of them have pulled thru the fiberboard backing. it is repairable though. $30 + shipping.

2. Passenger side knee pad. excellent shape except there is a crack about as long as a quarter on the top of it. very slight sun fade on the top (the part that is in the same plane as the dash). two or three of the studs on the back need to be superglued into place. perfect candidate for easy restoration. $30 + shipping.

pics made available upon request.

Andy