body panels

Do you guys know of any existing copywrites or restrictions for
reproducing Delorian body panels? I am going to try to make a copy of
the front fenders out of a grade thicker stainless for my 83' and if
it turns out good, maybe I can reproduce some more pieces, but I
don't want to break any laws.
Any info you have on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ryan