Looking at a car to buy...

Hello,

Here is the information on a car I am lookig to buy...

Current Owner info:

Purchased: March 2000 with 19,777 original miles
Current Mileage: 20,900

Last Inspected: 5-16-00

Some of the Maintenance Performed:

Purchase set of Delorean Manuals
Replace regulator for both door panels
Repair and clean off corrosion from tag light bulbs
Drain gas tank and flush
Drain and flush coolant
Replace reservoir with updated stainless steel
Replace drive belts
Lube throttle cable, gears, steering column
Set engine specs
Change engine oil and filter
Change trans fluid
Replace exhaust manifold & gaskets
New manifold heat stove
Replace door seals on both doors
Replace fuel tank sender
Replace fuel & air filter
Replace spark plugs used Bosch - & wires
Convert / recharge air condition system with R12
New battery
New heater / AC blower motor
Replace fuel hoses
Replaced brakes front & rear
Including pads, caliper, hoses, master cylinder
New tires Goodyear align & balanced
Replaced door lift piston both doors
DMC embossed nose bra

What are some of the things I should check out when I go see the car? I mean I went and got a few checklists from the web but having never seen a good example or a bad example how do I know what I am looking at?

Can I get some help please?

Michael