Remote Locks

Lets also remember that there are alot of owners who don't have the technical skill to take an off the shelf remote kit and install it. The stock DMC lock controller basically sucks. It burned out my solenoids and cost me quite a bit to replace, this is why I first bought the Lockzilla Controller. Bottom line folks, at this point in my over 10 years of DMC ownership I would not trust my cars electronics to anyone other than those that are making products for the DeLorean ONLY.

While there are competing products out there made by different DMC Vendors, the Zilla line is my preference. I find them to be well built, 100% backed by Bob and I know that my supporting this product will help develop other items. Why support PEP-BOYS? or AUTOZONE? Are they making items designed just for a Delorean.....no. If you can buy the correct off the shelf unit and install it....that's great. If you saved a few bucks, that's great too. But, if you are a novice in the field of electronics I suggest buying the Zilla line from my own personal experience. Don't buy an off the shelf unit and try to adapt it to "make it work"....why bother? It took me only a few minutes to install my remote unit. Why subject yourself to cutting and splicing? God forbid if you mess up and try to call the manufacturer for support......"what kind of car do you have?"....."A DeLorean"....."DeLorean?.....hmmmm. I don't have any information on that car" (sound familiar?)

I know I sound like a cheerleader for Zilla but I guess when you find something that works so well with SO little effort it makes a true convert of you. There are lots of you who are very skilled and capable of doing things most of us would never dream of. So, please remember that when you suggest off the shelf products that involve more than just "plug and play" that it may be easy for you install but will be Greek to most others. Zilla take out any question, any quess work, and to me that means less stress and worry that what Ive just done to my car will work.

Tom