Re: Head lamps

Ken,

Contact D.A.R.T. and ask about the Xenon kit. It replaces all four
headlamps in one kit. The low beams are xenon (just like a BMW) and
the high beams are H1 bulbs. All of which are very bright!! The
kit costs about $450 plus shipping.
If you were at the Memphis show, you may have seen my car with these
lights on it. You'll love them! A good side note on these lights
is they actually draw less power than the halogen bulbs and run a
lot cooler! No worries about warping your fascia!

Ryan