Lockzilla Remote Series 2

I just got my new "Series 2" Lockzilla Remote Door Lock Control unit. This thing is SO great! The new updated Series 2 unit has ports for the upcoming plug in door launch, sound effect module, and trunk pop option. The newest feature on the Series 2 unit is the side marker lights for lock/unlock now flash for confirmation as well as having a "find car" feature that flashes them for 1 minute.

The installation was easy, fast and totally clear. A true "plug-in and go". I can't tell you the thrill of seeing your car respond to a remote lock fob. Having had to lock and unlock the car with a key for all these years made today one of the best DeLorean moments I have ever had. It was just me, my car and a small black key fob....no crowds, no car show, no cameras or questions from gawkers. Even though all my other cars have remote keyless entry, this was one of those great "WOW" moments. The simplicity of putting in a small unit and then, all of a sudden, having your cars abilities expand like this is just hard to describe. I didn't think I could love owning a DeLorean more...and then today happened.

Thanks to Bob for his dedication in creating these products. Looking forward to the Launchers!!

Tom Watkins