Re: [DML] Any old timers know anything about this?

Re: [DML] Any old timers know anything about this?

I still have the sales bulletin for those. Consolidated International, the
same folks involved with both the Bricklin and the DeLorean liquidation was
selling 2.7 R30 engines for $1295. They also had the automatic transaxle set
up for $495. I can't remember the exact dates but the time frame was early
'80's. The photos in the flyer don't show the oil pan area very well so it's
hard to tell if the engines were very compatible with the DeLorean. They do
have an accessory drive pully that appears to be bolted directly to the
camshaft at the rear of one side of the engine. In any event they'd be long
gone by now.

Bruce Benson