      1. Re: yeah right!
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      2. CarDomain
           From: gonedeaf85@xxxxxxx
      3. Electromotive anyone?
           From: "Pete B <zamphyr2000@xxxxxxxxx>" <zamphyr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. coolant hose leaks
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
      5. cold air source
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: DeLorean Video Games
           From: John Gedeon <johne_g@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Any old timers know anything about this?
           From: "content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: yeah right!
           From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: DeLorean Ultrasound
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     10. AW: Parade Stance
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:30:07 EST
   From: njp548@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: yeah right!

In a message dated 2/19/2003 4:29:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dursman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Except driving around with your door open IS a safety hazard.

yeah to everyone else looking at you and not what their doing.  They could

hit someone.

Message: 2