coolant hose leaks

This weekend I am hoping to replace all my coolant hoses...After looking
closely at mine it seems each of them has a bead of coolant on each rubber
hose....I can tell that at some point over my cars life a few have been
changed because I see different brand names on the hoses used yet all seem to
have a drop of collant on them.....

My question is has anyone replaced all their hoses and then 1 or 2 years
later seen the coolant beads again? I wonder if this is common since the
coolant eventually seaps through the rubber....Most of my hoses do not look
bad but they seem dark where the coolant bead is....I wonder how long a
rubber coolant hose should last before these early symptoms appear? 1 year, 5
years? I know you can just tighten the clamp and that seals up any normal
loosening too.

thanks,
Mike C
2109