Electromotive anyone?

Has anyone had any success installing a complete TEC3 system from
Electromotive in a D yet? About to "Inherit" #1991 (non-working) and
talked to DMCH - they had never attempted the conversion, but
recommended the Stage I exhaust upgrade prior to the TEC3 install (go
figure)

I actually believe that with the improved air box, we can push about
210 hp 200 torque with this $3K setup from the stock block... plus
eliminate many of our electrical problems. Anyone done this yet?

Thanks

the Big Z