Re: [DML] Is it necessary to balance Delorean wheels *on* the car?

Re: [DML] Is it necessary to balance Delorean wheels *on* the car?

The front end of the DeLorean is really light and seems more susceptible to
imbalance and out of round conditions than a front engined car. I've had a
variety of tires on the car over the 20 years I've had it and a couple of
times the only way I could solve the twitching in the steering wheel was to
have the tires trued and balanced on the car. If anyone in the Twin Cities,
Minnesota area needs some info on a shop that can do this, email me and I'll
get it to you..

Bruce Benson