wiring diagram

Hello Delorean friends,

I wanted to help one with a wiring diagram and made a mistake by sending the
email back to the DML.

Of course I want to help people, but there are so many people asking for the
wiring diagram that I think if everybody of you would make a donation to the
MJ FOX Parkinson's Research Foundation, this would help a lot.

Here's the link to it:
http://www.deloreanparts.com/zilla_054.htm and
http://www.michaeljfox.org/

I don't think the quality of the file I have is as good as the one mentioned
above,
but it's great for daily use. Come on guys, you spent thousands of bucks
for your dream car - but who made it to that ? It was MJ Fox alias Marty
McFly !

These 10 bucks will save you a lot of time and even more money for repairs
and time
you spend by looking for a failure.

Make a donation to MJ Fox, and I (or even better Bob Zilla) will help you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Elvis