           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      2. Frame for sale on eBay
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Ski rack adapter
           From: "Michael Fischer" <michael.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Owners in NE?
           From: "s_spartz <s_spartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <s_spartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. fuse panel
           From: "ferdaniraphael <raphael.ferdani@xxxxxxxxxx>"
<raphael.ferdani@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Wiring Diagram
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:51:01 EST
   From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: light covers DON'T BUY THESE

> > http://www.autoworldaccessories.com

> I went ahead and ordered a set.  Always wanted them, but thought
they were out of production at Lund.  Maybe they are but this guy still
has
them.  The website also has a "DeLorean Sunroof air deflector." I passed
on
that one!   ;-) When they arrive I give a report on them.

They came. They're wrong- that part number fits an 88-90 Cavalier.  Called

the company... they say the web site is wrong.  He blamed bad data given
the website designer. I mentioned the "sunroof deflector" too.  They say
call
back later for a return authorization. (I called at 4:45 eastern time.)
Customer service is only there until 3 pm eastern!  I'm NOT impressed!
That
answers the obvious question of why, if they're out there, doesn't your
favorite D vendor have them?  Because they're not out there!

Wayne A. Ernst

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:52:55 -0700
   From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Frame for sale on eBay

I was searching under mis-spellings for DeLorean items and ran across this
item listed as a "Delorian frame, suspension, rack and pinon":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403468044&c
at
egory=6763

The text of the ad said:
"Complete frame, suspension, brakes and rack and pinon for 1983 Delorian.
The front sway bar and left front caliper are missing. No rust and has
never been hit or damaged."

It's located in Colorado.

Please do not contact me. It's not my item. I'm just passing it along
since
I saw a posting asking for a frame a few weeks ago.

Mark N
VIN 6820

Message: 3
   Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:03:52 -0800
   From: "Michael Fischer" <michael.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ski rack adapter

  Now that the auction is ended, I'm just wondering ...  it seems like the
luggage racks are reasonable plentiful... but what ever happened to all
the
ski adapters?  This is the first I've ever seen one to actually exist.

  Did very few get produced?

  Did they get destroyed in shipping?

  Or is there a big olde box of them sitting someplace?

Anyone have any info on these?

Mike
VIN 17106

Message: 4
   Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:34:39 -0000
   From: "s_spartz <s_spartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <s_spartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Owners in NE?

[Moderator's note: An additional resource for connecting with people in
various areas is through the DOD (DeLorean Owners Directory) and through
the regional clubs.]

I am planning a trip to Omaha Ne this Memorial Day weekend and was
wondering if there are any D owners in the area?

If you live in the area or within 50 miles please email me off list
at s_spartz(at)hotmail.com.

Thanks

Message: 5
   Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:54:50 -0000
   From: "ferdaniraphael <raphael.ferdani@xxxxxxxxxx>"
<raphael.ferdani@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: fuse panel

I found something in HOTROD magazine ( march issue ) that may
interest any Delorean owner. On page 88 (!) is an ad for
the "Smartbox",an electrical control system that works as a computer
controlled fuse panel. It includes 80 circuits, 28 switched
circuits,30 built-in relays, fuses, and 3 temp sensors...
 www.hotrodsandhorsepower.com , ask for info cause it doesn t appear
on the site.
Maybe a cool update for the D's electrical system.
Raph, France

Message: 6
   Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:50:23 +0100
   From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Wiring Diagram

I have a great file of the wiring diagram.
somebody took an already good scan and reworked it.

it has about 7kB. If you want it - send me an email

Elvis elvisnocita(AT)gmx.de