DeLorean Car Show Magazine update

Well the orders keep coming in and a lot of you have asked about the
distribution based on my last e-mail.

While the numbers are staying in about the same proportion we are adding a
few new international subscriptions.

CA still is in a solid lead with the Northwest close behind. Europe is third
and as far as new international we have added Australia and Italy.(Look for
shots of France and Italy in the third issue of the magazine.)

I believe we are at about 30 states with subscribers and a mix in age from
teenagers to retirees.

We have about 10 more videos to add to the main web page so hopefully they
will be up on the web page soon including on with the D-Rex.
deloreancarshow.com

If you are interested in the magazine check it out at <A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com/magazine.html";>
http://deloreancarshow.com/magazine.html</A>

Ken