Re: [DML] History

That sounds like the club which published a little folding mag called "De Gullwing". I belonged to it for a year or two way back when owning one was just a dream to me. I think the club must have went under years ago, this was the early 80s when I belonged.

From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] History
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 15:24:53 +0100

Hello List,

I have this sticker in the drivers door of my car
and was wondering, if somebody could help me.

The sticker says :

Delorean Motor Club of America
Service Parts Detailing
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Are there any former members of that club in this list ?
Maybe somebody could tell me who the former owner of my
car was or who bought it. Would be interesting to know
more about the history of my beloved VIN 6548.

Any help is appreciated

Elvis

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address: moderators@xxxx