Gullwing Magazine and Site Update!

Dear List,

Just wanted to direct everyone to my site to check out an ad (with visual)
for the new Gullwing Magazine Ron & Cheryl are producing. You can check it
out under the SITE STORE link in my main menu.

http://www.entermyworld.com

Also, for those loyal viewers and new viewers of my site, I just added a
FORUM that I hope will be used to discuss some of the more wild parts of my
site and anything DeLorean related. This is not a DML competitor by any
means, but merely an outlet for those to discuss things related to my site.
Enjoy!

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com