Re: TOBY TABs

Adam - I know that there have been a couple of posts about the left
hand TAB replacement on automatic transmission equipped cars. Without
rehashing them, I have changed the TAB's on two cars myself, and it's
really not that bad with the right tools. I cut the original TAB out,
and installed a TOBY-TAB with the head on the outside. It just fits
lengthwise, but loosening the bushing attachment bolts does help with
the installation. This same technique was used by a mechanic working
on another PNDC members' car with no apparent difficulties. The
other option of partially removing the trailing arm seems to work
as well, based on previous posts. Fear not ... if we can do it, you
can do it! I will be posting further information on the second batch
very soon. Thank you for your support.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Adam <acprice1@xxxx>" <acprice1@xxxx>