Re: TOBY TABs

I am also willing to prepay for a set of toby tabs. I said I was
going to buy a set last time, but didn't because I heard that you had
to move the transmission to install them on an automatic. But it
seems there is an easier way so I will try it.

I also think a paypal account for this would be a good idea.

Adam Price