Re: TOBY TABs

Toby,

I am ready to order now, just let me know when and where. I think if
you set up a Paypal account it should work. If you need to e-mail me
that info please send it to VegasCop1(at)lvcm.com

I think that 200 is a good number, I think there is more demend that
you think and $66 in my opinion is awesome price for peace of mind.

Thnx,

Ski 4649

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Toby Peterson <tobyp@xxxx>"
<tobyp@xxxx> wrote: