Re: [DML] Barrett-Jackson Auction

Hey List,

The two DeLorean's were not featured on the show....
but they can be found at Barrett-Jackson's website:
http://www.barrett-jackson.com
Just click "Auction Results" then click over about
four or five pages! :O )

The 1981 D with 57 miles went for $25,920 while the
1983 went for $29,160...it had 22,766 miles. The price
difference is probably due to the scarcity of 83's compared to
81's.

I watched the entire show to see the DeLoreans...and they didn't
even show them. The show started at 3 PM Saturday, and the lot
number was in the 650's, so that meant they had already begun the
auctions earlier than the broadcast began.

There are really nice pictures of the cars at the website, though!

Later Dayz,
Robert G.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com