Re: [DML] Toby TABS

John, and those who are relatively new to the game - the best way to
learn more than you'll ever need to know about trailing arm bolts is
to click on the link below, get a fresh cup of coffee, and dive in.

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/tabolts2.html

If you have any questions, or if anybody has any ideas on how to
sponsor (read: finance) a second batch, please feel free to contact me
off list at tobyp(AT)katewwdb.com . Darryl tells me that brighter
tailights for Winged1 should be my next project. Martin - what do you
know about making LED panels?

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1