Re: [DML] Steering Column/Oil Filter

Take a look at this web page and you decide what filter you want. I sell
three different kinds of German filters that have proven to be good and work
just fine for the DeLorean. The Bosch or Mann = is slim and won't hit the
sending unit.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/engine.shtml

<< What oil filter does everyone suggest to use if a delorean one is not
available and will not damage my sender unit. >>