Re: Steering Column/Oil Filter

Break down and just order a filter from a Delorean vender. It comes
with the copper gasket for the drain plug too. A while back James
Espey cut some filters open and you really do get what you pay for in
this case. Besides if I see a Delorean with a filter that isn't
Purflux then I wonder what else is not correct on the car, it's a sign
of the type of care and service the car received. Order 2 so you have
1 for the next oil change. This is not the type of thing that should
be an emergency but if it is I am sure that you can get it overnighted
to you for extra $$.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "geek321y <tecno@xxxx>" <tecno@xxxx>