Re: [DML] How difference between 500+ page Vinyl repair manual and vende

Re: [DML] How difference between 500+ page Vinyl repair manual and vender's one

I said in a prior posting:
"the likewise unavailable Technical Service Manual long out of print from
DMC."
I should point out that there is a repro by e-Novel titled "Technical Service
Manual" but it is NOT the same as the Technical Service Manual issued by
DMC. I own both and DID do a page by page comparison.. twice... and found
that the e-Novel manual is about 93% identical to the standard repro Workshop
Manual with the remaining 7% or so being a repro of the Auto Trans section of
the original Technical Service Manual by DMC. As such, it IS different from
the Workshop Manual, but personally, I don't think Jack should have named it
identically to a different manual. Just confuses things, and also makes it
seem completely different from the Workshop Manual, which it isn't.

Wayne A. Ernst