To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Spare Tire.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:23:48 -0000

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207 <brobertson@xxxx>"
<brobertson@xxxx> wrote:

Out of curiousity, exactly what makes the aftermarket spare tire
better? I simply took my spare and had it resealed @ a Wal Mart tire
shop. A couple of days later, I ended up putting it on the rear when
I had a nail ruin the sidewall. And as fate would have it, I had to
drive around with the spare on for about 2 weeks (Yoko's out of

SNIP!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com