Re: [DML] 3rd brake light kit

I have installed a 3 brake light that also greatly reinforced the
louvers. 86 or 87 vet (it has been on so long I forget). You do have
to drill two holes but it is worth it in my opinion. I painted it
before installation. I also painted the louvers. Both with a Plasti-
kote Bumper Black spray paint. Looked like original finish but it
has kept the louvers from looking dried out - nice and black. Also
the louvers do not shake and flex.

There's a picture at the link below - it's the car on the right.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/falltour3/attendees.jpg

Harold McElraft - 3354