Re: [DML] A person with a delorean in his near future

Re: [DML] A person with a delorean in his near future

I'm 6' but most of that is my legs (not completely proportional) and a Delorean I sat in had alot of room in it. I dont even recall actually having to move the seat back any. You figure John Delorean is about 6' 3" from what I've read so I imagine he fits comfortably in it.

Sam

hasankhalid02 wrote:

Hi, as you can tell from my email my name is Hasan and im a inspiring Delorean car owner. Just to give you a little back ground about my self, ever since I was little I always was in love with the car from "Back To The Future". And now eighteen years later I'm ready to purchase my first car, but i don't know where to start?

I'm a 6'4 young man wondering if I could even fit confortbally in a Delorean. (Is there anyone, out there with this same problem?)Also I know of a couple web sites that offer some help in finding a Delorean to buy, but most of them are a fix me up JOBS. Is there anyone with any answers to my two problems if so please write back!!

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address: moderators@xxxx