Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

This is a great topic and I'm sure everyone has had it happen to them!

Anyone ever had the guy whos an expert on Deloreans telling his buddy
all about them?...

I pulled up to the pump this past summer and was filling up when
these two dudes come waltzing up, the one dude is telling the other
Yep I had one of these Babies I asked him what year he had and he sez
an 86, I told him they were only made in 81, 82 and 83 and he sez
well mine was an 86. So as he's walking around the car ( And putting
fingerprints on my Stainless ) he tells his buddy that John Delorean
should have never left Ford and also that his car was one of a kind,
his was the only four door Delorean ever made.

Honest Truth!!!

Chuck Darling
Vin# 6125
DCO