DMC BTTF model

I dropped into a small Toys/Games store & found a pre-built Delorean model for sale. I was shown the last kit on the shelf, also. It was by Polar Lights "BTTF Time Machine" kit #6811 Snap together. If there is any interest in this model, contact me, & the shop owner will be happy to work on multiple orders if wanted. Drive Stainless (build plastic) VIN 6924 Robert

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail