           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "Frederick R. Embden" <fembden@xxxxxxx>
           From: "drdhdmd <doctordhd@xxxxxxx>" <doctordhd@xxxxxxx>
           From: "content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Avi" <ksarfaraz123@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Swingle <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: DesignDayPlanner@xxxxxxx
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Bill <bill221@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <bill221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "ksgrimsr <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "sarcasmgirl16 <sarcasmgirl16@xxxxxxxxx>" <sarcasmgirl16@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Harold McElraft <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. RE: Re: GEICO Insurance Co.
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:43:01 EST
   From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: carpets in any color availible.

Hello,
     I had a carpet set made from Hydro-E-lectric two years ago.  The gray
carpet they have is a close match to the original.  The sections are not
molded for the DMC but are actually different pieces stitched together and
they fit quite well.  The vinyl trim around the door sills etc are already
stitched into the carpet so it is quite easy to install.  Its not a bad deal
considering how much NOS carpet is.

peace

Dave

Message: 2