Re: [DML] DeLorean's GTO is back

For those interested the new Pontiac GTO is based on a
new sports car designed and built here in Australia by
General Motors local subsiduary, Holden Ltd.Seems they
only changed the front grille on your version.
The car is called the Monaro here.Try going to
holden.com.au for plenty of photos of it.
Andrew
VIN 2883
Sydney,Aus.

The Pontiac GTO will be back on the road in 2004.