Torsion Bar Adjustment in Chicagoland area

Torsion Bar Adjustment in Chicagoland area

Hello list,

Does anyone in the Chicagoland area have the tool and experance to adjust the
torsion bars. I've been meaning to get this done for a while, but havent
ever gotten around to it.

Best wishes for a safe and happy new year.
Andrew