Re: [DML] biggest speaker possible in rear speaker holes

Re: [DML] biggest speaker possible in rear speaker holes

I wasn't going to jump in here, but, what the heck.

I have the kick panel speakers installed by Don Steger
but DID leave the dash speakers installed and use them
as tweeters (installation and rewiring done by
Steger). Sound out of the front is VERY good.

In the rear I used the rear panel and installed a
couple of mid-range pseakers and a Fosgate amp. Then,
to round out the system I have a 10" sub-woofer in the
compartment behind the drivers seat.

Although I'll admit that at my age my hearing is not
what it used to be, I find a very full, rich sound out
of my system ("top of the line" Alpine head unit).
No, I don't produce enough bass to vibrate the insides
of the folks in the cars next to me, but then, that
isn't music.

Just my 2¢.

Dick Ryan