delorean holiday suggestion/humor

I promised my wife that having the Delorean taking up our other
garage spot would not have an impact on us. With 3 kiddies and the
thousands of toys they keep in the garage I have been forced to creat
many shelves and ceiling hooks. But around the holidays when we have
company, my wife takes pleasure in having the delorean in the
garage....Since there is never enough room for everything in the
refrigerator she found another place to keep everything...you guessed
it....the flat stainless steel hood makes a perfect table for holiday
dishes that need to stay cold till served....Living in MD the garage
temp is equivalent to an ice cold fridge....I put a blanket over the
hood so nothing would scratch it. She tells everyone that she has a
stainless steel refrigerator in the garage. If she needs a dish
she'll tell someone that there is another tray out in the garage on
the stainless steel refrigerator...The look on people's faces when
they come back in the house is priceless...Owning a Delorean requires
having a wife with a sense of humor :-)

Mike C
2109