Japanese DeLorean Article (Good Press!)

Dear List,

For those owners/enthusiasts in Japan, and other regions where you
can locate the magazine, "Old-Timer", a Bi-Monthly Publication For
Old&Collectible Car Hobbyists (No.67), there is a very detailed
article on my DeLorean Web-Site and Mr. DeLorean. The title of the
article is, "Stainless Steel Obsession: The Story Beneath The Gull-
Wing Doors." (Pages 20-25)

I was contacted several months ago by one of the editors wishing to
do an article on my site. The full six page color article went to
print in December and is available for sale currently in Japan. I
received a few complimentary editions that I still have yet to get
fully translated, since the editor is quite busy with other stories
he is working on.

I will have this article with a translation on my site sometime in
February as to not infringe on the current magazines sales, etc. But
I welcome all feedback from those who can get a hold of this magazine
currently and can maybe give me a full translation of its content.
Those who wish to contact me can do so at tamir@xxxx

Regards, and a happy new year to all!
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com