gas stations

Last time I went to my favorite Chevron the gas station, the attendant
remembered my car and that the hood has to open to get at the gas
cap. (In oregon we cant pump our own gas). This A-hole started
yanking on the hood before I had even unlatched it, and I mean
YANKing it! I thought he was going to break something so I unlatched
it real quick. Sheesh.

Also a dude in a tricked out VW asked me all sorts of questions about
the deloreans wheels. The guy wants to put a set on his VW! So I gave
him some website addresses.

Adam