Re: [DML] Ken's Magazine is here!

 Received my copy on Saturday also, and as Dave said, Fantastic first issue.
Ken's new Delorean Car Show magazine is first class all the way, which is
something we've become accustomed to with all of Ken's projects.
This first issue includes some great articles and coverage on shows all
across the country. Plus many of the articles are the first of a multi part
series, such as the build up of Curtis Bryant's unreal red Delorean show car,
news and information from George Crane in Ireland on what it was like to
actually be a Delorean factory employee and more.
Congratulations Ken, very well done magazine. I'm already looking
forward to the next issue.

Marty