      1. Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Teflon oil additive
           From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. DCS Magazine
           From: "gullwingmagazine <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>" <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: RE:  ANNOUNCING 2003 DELOREAN CALENDAR!
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump
           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. D's and Synth
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Delorean with its tail between its legs
           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Delorean with its tail between its legs
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. why are people so insane?
           From: "spaceace3113 <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: DMC2 Watch
           From: "spaceace3113 <spaceace3113(AT)yahoo.com>
     14. Re: Re: Teflon oil additive
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Re: Teflon oil additive
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Teflon oil additive
           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Happy Holidays
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Ken's Magazine is here!
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
     19. RE: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: why are people so insane?
           From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     21. gas stations
           From: "Adam <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:46:07 EST
   From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

In a message dated 12/21/02 2:01:16 PM Central Standard Time,
RJRavalli@xxxxxxx writes:

> Or maybe we could all take the "sting" out of their supposed Delorean
> knowledge by putting a license plate saying "DRG DLER" on our cars, putting
> white power on the door sills, fascias, and our noses, and laugh really
> loudly and obnoxiously when we get out of the car.  Maybe then they would
> think *we're* stupid and would leave us alone so we don't have to hear
> their stupidity.
>
> Richard

Richard,

go right ahead! i think you'd get pulled over almost as much as DR BONG!!

Andy

Soma576@xxxxxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102