Re: [DML] "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

RJRavalli@xxxx wrote:

> Or maybe we could all take the "sting" out of their supposed Delorean
> knowledge by putting a license plate saying "DRG DLER" on our cars,
> putting white power on the door sills, fascias, and our noses, and laugh
> really loudly and obnoxiously when we get out of the car.

When I purchased mine, it came with California plate "WYT LYNZ" (just
think about it for a while). The plate has since been replaced with a
regular, boring Texas plate. Honestly I suspect I'm more likely to have
police problems now than before, because I lack Texas' required front
plate, although I've made it a year with no problems yet.

-andrew
Houston TX