Re: [DML] Re: Insurance upgrade offer.

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:

> policy even with a good record. It is important that in the policy there
> is a "Declared" or "Agreed Upon" value so if the car is stolen

Be careful with this. A declared value is simply what they base your
premiums on, an agreed value is what they pay if the car is totaled (and
what they base the premiums on). Make sure when getting a policy that you
clearly make sure what you are getting. A declared value does you no good
if they still have the right to total the car based on some other value.