Re: [DML] Re: Insurance upgrade offer.

I don't want to start another insurance thread as it's been discussed over
and over already but I would like to mention my experiance with Haggerty.
Initially they put my DeLorean in the Exotic category but then changed it to
Classic and refunded a portion of my premium. I pay $345 annually in
Minnesota and have no mileage restrictions. A few years back our "Touring
Society" planned a road trip to the Canadian Rockies. It's a long way from
Minnesota to Edmonton so I called Haggerty and described the trip and asked
if this would be a problem. Their response was "have fun!" They've been
automaticaly increasing the coverage and currently it's $20,500. The nice
thing about Haggerty is they don't compund the liability if you insure more
than one collector car. They understand you can only drive one at a time.
You pay comprehensive for each vehicle but only one liability premium.

Bruce Benson