Re: BTTF boosted intrested in the car?

What is going to make a difference in the value of Deloreans is the
prices they go for at auctions. If interest is still high in January
in AZ at the Barrett-Jackson auction and the 1 Delorean goes for a
high price it will raise the market for Deloreans for the year. I am
hopeful there will be a strong market for collector cars in general as
more and more people are not putting their money in the bank for 2%
interest and they won't stick it in the stock market anymore so
collectables should be a strong and rising market. We shall see what
happens in Az and in February in Atlantic City.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxx>
wrote:

> It seems to me that the release on dvd hasnt generated anymore
awareness than usual.People are still pretty much convinced that John
DeLorean was a coke dealer (those who remember him anyway) ,its hard
to change peoples minds.You cant seem to pry someones attention away
from their television for 5 minutes anymore,even is the car in bttf is
parked outside.