From: whocruiser <whocruiser@xxxx> [mailto:whocruiser@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 9:39 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Making Good Impressions Of Our Car...

The thought just came to me that with Universal showing the in- theatre
promo for the Back To The Future DVD set in front of Lord Of
The Rings the next three weeks, we could probably get quite a few
groups of interested admirers to flock around by conspicuously
parking our cars outside the theatres. Great opportunity then to
correct a few persistant false public conceptions about the D, just
by chatting with people, or by passing out imformational handouts
about the car (is that printable tri-fold brochure still up on the
DMC News website to download?) Not that I've got the time to spare
to actually go out & do this, but for someone with the free time, and
the inclination to do it...

Dan Harris - VIN#1662 - FL Tag# MY 81DMC

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to