DeLorean Car Show Magazine update

HI

Well its here
We picked up the magazines from the binder and all that is left is for me to
stick them in the mail.

Unfortunately tonight I have a Christmas party so we will have to get them
addressed tomorrow but those that have their checks in should see them
before Christmas in the Continental US (Europe deliveries I have no idea)

There are plenty of magazines left so as we get the subscriptions we will put
them out once a week so we can batch them. And don't worry if we run out we
are like Doritos (we can make more).

Hope you enjoy the magazine
We will be evolving it as we grow and thanks for your support.

WE also should have credit card and a store up and running by the next issue
and for the car show. There were too many requests to ignore. So please
bear with the checks this time. Its a lot of work to do this and I don't
hwve the time right now.

Ken
DeLoreancarshow.com