RE: [DML] Steering Column Bushing - Field replacement

RE: [DML] Steering Column Bushing - Field replacement

I also did this, but with a slight mod.

The bushing is tough, but flexible. So, I cut a slit in one side and twisted
it slightly so it could slip over the steering wheel column and slide into
place. It has worked great and never wiggled free.